The One Media Sync library enables music supervisors and production makers to access, search and review the library to find the perfect music for the most exacting brief. There is music to suit all briefs and budgets at unbeatable rates.
The One Media Sync system features:
– In-depth search facilities: genre, mood, tempo, keywords, lyrics, year and chart positions
– Full-length track streaming
– Create Projects to hold short listed tracks being considered
– Invite colleagues to view a project you have created, get feedback and have input into track selection
– Contains all writer and publisher information plus song lyrics
– Web-based system allowing access to the library from any devise, anywhere, anytime and submit online enquiries
– One Media has secured music placements with Disney ABC, Autotrader and Ubisoft to name a few
– One Media has strategic relationships with EMI Publishing, Universal Music Publishing and Sony ATV Music Publishing
Point Classics Compact
Point Classics Compact is a new perfectly formulated product from One Media iP, for agencies, production companies, schools, games companies, radio stations or anyone who is in need of high-quality classical music for sync purposes. The product comes on a handy drive and contains 300 exquisite recordings of the most well-known classical pieces, 30-second pre-edited highlights, and 5-second stings – all available for you to use in your projects with a perpetual licence. Watch the video for all the details, or get in touch to find out more.
Watch the video below for all the details, or get in touch to find out more!
The full Point Classics Catalogue
Boasting thousands of hours of classical recordings, by a variety of international orchestras, Point Classics has gained a worldwide reputation for quality digital exploitation and physical licensing to the music industry. The full digital catalogue includes some of the most renowned masterpieces by the world’s greatest composers. This includes works by composed by Vivaldi, Verdi, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, Smetana, Schumann, Schubert, Rossini, Ravel, Pachelbel, Mozart, Hadyn, Handel, Dvorak, Brahms, Bizet, Beethoven, Bach and Albinoni, to name a few of the 140+ composers available within the catalogue of rights.
Using our in-depth search tools, you can find tracks to suit the mood, setting and period of your project.
Select and add tracks to projects seamlessly, and establish sync licenses with ease.
To browse the full catalogue and choose tracks to licence visit the Point Classics website below.