- Revenue up 26.8% to £2,649,130 (2012: £2,089,841);
- Profit before tax from continuing operations, excluding AIM flotation and associated costs, up 22.4% to £523,648 (2012: £427,674);
- Cash balances of £1,688,093 at 31st October 2013 (2012: £368,655);
- Dividends paid in year ending 31st October 2013, totalling £70,135 (2012 £70,974), the first on the 29th November 2012 at 0.037p per share and a further Dividend on the 9th July 2013 of 0.078p per share;
- Successful listing and Placing on AIM in April 2013 raising £750,000 at 8p per share;
- USD$2.5m (GBP£1.6m) advance against royalties received.
- Acquisition of Men & Motors catalogue of rights from Granada/ITV, and subsequent launch as a YouTube channel alongside 15 other YouTube channels, including music and special interest, children’s content and comedy;
- USD $100,000 acquisition of video catalogues, including `The Adventures of Skippy'; `Alien Autopsy' and an extension of its existing rights and terms to a previously acquired catalogue of over 400 hours of music documentaries;
- USD $122,550 acquisition of over 300 children’s animal documentaries, a selection of ‘Keep Fit’ video content and a contribution to buying out various royalty streams that will improve Group margins on digital sales of previously acquired content; and
One Media CEO & Executive Chairman, Michael Infante, commented:
“The Board is pleased with the strong performance of the Group in the period under review. One Media is a profitable, debt free and cash resourced media business with a continuing and sustainable dividend policy in place. The Board looks forward to enhancing both shareholder value and consumer digital experiences in 2014 and beyond, capitalising on its new listing on AIM and growing underlying value.
I would like to thank all of the One Media team for their support alongside our advisers and shareholders.”
The financial information set out in this Preliminary announcement has been extracted from the audited Report and Financial statements and does not constitute the Company’s statutory accounts for the year ended 31 October 2013.
The report of the auditor on the Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 October 2013 is unqualified.
The Group’s Preliminary results announcement for the year ended 31 October 2013 can be viewed on the Company’s website, www.onemediaip.com, with effect from Wednesday 19th February 2014.
For further information, please contact:
One Media Publishing Group Plc
Chairman and Chief Executive
Tel: +44 (0)175 378 5500
Cairn Financial Advisers LLP
Liam Murray / Jo Turner
Tel: +44 (0)20 7148 7900
Charles Stanley Securities Limited
Tel: +44 (0)20 7149 6000
Yellow Jersey PR Limited
Kelsey Traynor/Dominic Barretto/Philip Ranger
Tel: +44(0)7799 003 220
Click below to continue reading the full preliminary results